I have acted for defendants charged with everything from Mischief to Manslaughter. I act for clients charged with minor offences up to including some of the most serious offences under the Criminal Code. The Criminal Code offences include the following:
- Drinking and Driving Offences (Impaired Driving/Care and Control, Over 80, Refuse Breath Sample)
- Domestic Assault
- Assault (non-domestic)
- Property Offences (Theft, Fraud, Break and Enter, Robbery)
- Youth Offences
- Offences against the Adminstration of Justice (Fail to Comply with Probation/Recognizance, Obstruct Justice)
- Weapons Offences
- Homicide (Attempted Murder, Manslaughter)
- Drug Offences (Simple Posssesion, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Production)
Michelle Johal Practices Exclusively In The Area Of Criminal Law.
Discuss your case in confidence
Our Brampton location is conveniently located beside the Ontario Court of Justice and across from the Peel Regional Police Station. It is located at 2 County Court Blvd, Suite 400. It is a four storey blue office building located next to the Swiss Chalet. There is an abundance of free parking at this location.
Fill out an online inquiry form. Someone will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.