Scarborough Criminal Defence Lawyer Michelle Johal regularly represents individuals charged with criminal offences in Scarborough, in particular offences under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, drinking and driving offences, domestic assaults, theft, robberies and weapons offences.
Her office is conveniently located in the commercial plaza right next to the Criminal Courthouse located at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 3B, Scarborough, Ontario.
There are advantages to hiring a local criminal defence lawyer that cannot be overlooked. Scarborough Criminal Defence Lawyer Michelle Johal has made thousands of appearances at the Scarborough Criminal Courthouse and is familiar with its unique procedural requirements making it easier to navigate your criminal case. She is familiar with the judges, crowns, police and courthouse. She has a great deal of experience negotiating resolutions of criminal matters but is not afraid to take the case to trial when necessary. Ms. Johal’s practice is restricted to defending criminal and drug offences.
Her primary areas of practice include the following:
- Domestic Assault charges (including charges where a parent is charged in relation to their child or a domestic partner charged in relation to their spouse)
- Theft and fraud charges
- Drinking and Driving offences: Impaired Driving/Care and Control, Over 80, Refuse Breath Sample, DUI Lawyer in Scarborough
- Drug Offences: Possession, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Production of Marihuana.
- Property Offences: Break and Enter, Robbery.
- Youth Criminal Justice Cases
If you are alleged to have committed an offence in Scarborough, you case will be heard at the courthouse located at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, Ontario. All provincial matters are heard at this courthouse.
If you require legal representation at the Scarborough Criminal courthouse, call Scarborough Criminal Lawyer Michelle Johal today at 416.824.3584 or fill out an online inquiry form. Someone will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.