Brampton Criminal Lawyer | Call: 416.824.3584
Brampton criminal lawyer, Michelle Johal, provides representation for those facing criminal charges including: ‘drinking and driving” offences including impaired driving, 80 and over within two hours of operating a conveyance, and refusal to provide a breath sample. She also regularly represents defendants charged with domestic assault and related offences, fraud, theft, breach of trust and drug-related offences.
She has a passion for defending youth charged with offences under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Since 2005 Brampton criminal lawyer Michelle Johal has successfully defended clients accused of a range of offences from routine drinking and driving offences to homicide. She practices criminal law exclusively.
Experienced Brampton Criminal Lawyer
Brampton Criminal lawyer Michelle Johal is considered a leader in the field and has been called upon to speak as a frequent lecturer at Law Society of Ontario continuing professional development programs and at a destination continuing professional development program. She was a lecturer at the Fall Conference hosted by the Criminal Lawyer’s Association.
In 2019 she was honoured to be invited to be a lecturer at the Trial advocacy Program at Osgoode Hall Law School, a course taught to upper year students. She also lectured at the Ryerson’s Law Practice Program.
She has authored a number of articles, most recently for the Brampton Guardian newspaper on Bill C-46. She has appeared on television with regard to discussing the Greater Toronto Area’s Impaired driving problem– most recently on “The Agenda with Steve Paiken”.
Michelle Johal can assist you if you are charged with any of the following criminal offences:
- Drinking and Driving related offences (Impaired Driving, 80 and over, Refusal to provide a sample)
- Dangerous Driving
- Domestic assault and related offences (including criminal harassment, threatening death or bodily harm)
- Drug-Related offences (Possession, Trafficking)
- Firearms and other Weapons Related offences
- Thefts/Frauds and Breach of Trust cases
- Sexual Offences
- Offences against the Administration of Justice
- Break and Enter (both residential and commercial) offences
- Bail Hearings and Bail Reviews
- Youth Criminal Justice Act offences
- Dangerous Offender Applications
- Complainant advice in domestic assault and sexual assault cases
Michelle Johal is available to provide a no-obligation initial consultation to anyone requiring legal representation in a criminal matter. If you or someone you know has been charged with a criminal offence contact Brampton Criminal Lawyer Michelle Johal today.